- Alfred - Award-winning productivity app
- Dropbox - A folder that syncs
- Spotify - Music
- BitBar - Put anything in your Mac OS X menu bar
- Caret - Beautiful & Clever Markdown Editor
- Kaleidoscope - Powerful file comparison tool (works on text, images, and folders)
- Spectacle - Move and resize windows with ease
- Qbserve - Automatic Time Tracker for Mac
- Homebrew - The missing package manager for macOS
- ripgrep - combines the usability of The Silver Searcher with the raw speed of grep.
Jun 30 2019
- Remove Google Keep in favor of Trello, which has a faster UI and all the same features.
- Kinesis Freestyle2 - Split keyboard
- Evoluent Vertical Mouse
- Rumble Roller
- Shampoo Brush
- Oura ring
- A “digest” journal I write once a week. I send an email to myself that summarizes my week and have a Gmail filter to label and skip the inbox.
- Sauna twice a week, usually Wednesday and once during the weekend.
- Every month I setup goals and/or things I want to accomplish for that month. I write this on my whiteboard. Most of my goals are “system” oriented that require a daily habit that I measure at the end of each day.
- Sudarshan Kriya as a meditation practice.
- On certain days, I’ll drink coffee (Bulletproof beans) with MCT Oil, L-Theanine, and Ashwaganda Power. This seems to be the most effective “nootropic” blend for me.
June 30 2019
- Added coffee.
- Removed Neuronation - not convinced of its benefits.
- Removed Readwise - too much upkeep to keep it working.
- Apply lavender oil2 to wrist, or under nose.
- If I’m not tired, I’ll lay on my acupressure mat.