My Top Apps, Routines, and Products
- Alfred - Award-winning productivity app
- Dropbox - A folder that syncs
- Spotify - Music
- BitBar - Put anything in your Mac OS X menu bar
- Caret - Beautiful & Clever Markdown Editor
- Kaleidoscope - Powerful file comparison tool (works on text, images, and folders)
- Spectacle - Move and resize windows with ease
- Qbserve - Automatic Time Tracker for Mac
- Homebrew - The missing package manager for macOS
- ripgrep - combines the usability of The Silver Searcher with the raw speed of grep.
- Google Keep
- Journaling once a week. I send an email to myself that summarizes my week and have a Gmail filter to label and skip the inbox.
- Sauna twice a week, usually Wednesday and once during the weekend.
- I setup monthly goals as a note in Google Keep and then pin them for that month.
- Wash face.
- Brain games. I’m currently using Neuronation.
- Readwise to review my reading from the previous day.
- I stretch with my partner for 10-15 minutes.
- If I’m not tired, I’ll lay on my acupressure mat.