My Top Apps, Routines, and Products
- Alfred - Award-winning productivity app
- Dropbox - A folder that syncs
- Spotify - Music
- BitBar - Put anything in your Mac OS X menu bar
- Caret - Beautiful & Clever Markdown Editor
- Kaleidoscope - Powerful file comparison tool (works on text, images, and folders)
- Spectacle - Move and resize windows with ease
- Qbserve - Automatic Time Tracker for Mac
- Homebrew - The missing package manager for macOS
- ripgrep - combines the usability of The Silver Searcher with the raw speed of grep.
- Google Keep
- A “digest” journal I write once a week. I send an email to myself that summarizes my week and have a Gmail filter to label and skip the inbox.
- Sauna twice a week, usually Wednesday and once during the weekend.
- Every month I setup goals and/or things I want to accomplish for that month. I write this on my whiteboard. Most of my goals are “system” oriented that require a daily habit that I measure at the end of each day.
- Sudarshan Kriya as a meditation practice.
- Practice my brain games. I’m currently using Neuronation. Whenever starting a new experiment, I’ll keep an eye on my scores here.
- [Deprecated] Readwise to review my reading from the previous day.
- Apply lavender oil to wrist, or under nose.
- If I’m not tired, I’ll lay on my acupressure mat.