In a newsletter from Sahil Bloom, I saw the term “Learning Engine” defined as, “…all the learning “inputs” regularly consumed - books, newsletters, podcasts, videos, etc.”
This article summarizes my Learning Engine, and I encourage others to create one. It often helps to learn what inputs are going into other people’s worldview so you can better understand them.
- The Long Game by Mehdi Yacoubi: Health, Wellness, Tech & the Future
- For The Interested - Learn. Do. Become.
- Hacker News Digest
- Not Boring by Packy McCormick
- Growth Marketing Newsletter - Demand Curve
- The Best Email Marketing Newsletter. HANDS DOWN! — Chase Dimond - Email Marketer
- Newsletters - Product Hunt
- AngelList Weekly - AngelList
- 3-2-1 Thursday newsletter - James Clear
- Get To Traction - Revue
- Gwern.net Newsletter
Last Updated: Jul 24 2021
I use PocketCasts to listen to Podcasts. Here’s my current list of podcasts. This requires a manual export on my end, so it may not be up to date.